About Wheelers Hill Clinic
Make Wheelers Hill Clinic your clinic of choice
Wheelers Hill Clinic was the first family practice in Wheelers Hill established in 1977. Over the years, the clinic has grown and developed into a comprehensive health service provided by an experienced team of medical professionals and support staff.
Why Choose Wheelers Hill Clinic?
Peace of Mind
At Wheelers Hill Clinic, we put your family first for your peace of mind. We offer a medical service, which is reliable and tailored to meet your individual needs. You can trust that we will deliver the highest standard of health care across all the stages of life.
Our doctors are all highly qualified in Family Medicine, and across a wide range of related health care areas. Together we bring many years of combined medical expertise to the practice.
We offer a choice of doctors so you can be confident that you will find the one that best suits you.
All medical, and allied health services are located under one roof for your convenience. These services include:
- Dorevitch Pathology Collection Centre
- Full-time nursing services for wound, management, vaccinations, childhood immunisations, preventative health counselling
- Travel Medicine tailored to your individual itinerary
- Comprehensive Occupational Health Service
- Physiotherapists, psychologists, speech therapist, dietician, audiologist, and massage therapist.
Friendly and Welcoming Staff
When you visit the clinic or call us by phone, our warm and friendly staff are ready to welcome and assist you. Our priority is to understand your needs and meet your expectations.
Appointments at Short Notice
At Wheelers Hill Clinic, you are guaranteed an appointment on the day you need it, even at short notice. Our doctors are on duty six days a week.