Effective, timely communication and availability of experienced doctors is vital in achieving the best results in occupational health
We at Wheelers Hill Clinic have specialised in and provided the highest standards in a wide range of Occupational Health Services (OHS) and Travel Medicine to local businesses for over 20 years.
Our OHS consists of Pre-Employment Medicals, treatment of injuries, a Flu Vaccination Program, and numerous other services, tailored specifically to meet your company’s needs. We establish and maintain links with key personnel at your company; you will find excellence in communication is our highest priority.
The Occupational Health Services provided by Wheelers Hill Clinic include:
- Pre-Employment Medical Assessment
- Treatment of workplace injuries
- Workcover Certificates of Capacity – detailed guidelines for return to work
- Telephone availability for medical advice
- Executive health screening
- Drug and Alcohol Screening
- Travel Medicine
- Rail Safety Medicals – approved provider
- Physiotherapy on-site
- Other vaccination including hepatitis B and hepatitis A, and tetanus – on-site or in-clinic
- Audiology and Hearing loss assessments
- Spirometry – breathing or lung function test
- Blood tests
- Assessments and second opinions
- Site visits and regular on-site clinics at the workplace
- Wellness programmes, health promotion and seminars – e.g. Biomechanics of the body
- Psychologist for occupational stress, depression, post-traumatic stress and relationship problems.
- Exit medical examinations.